You can transfer as much as $25,000, or as little as $10.
Anywhere, anytime, around the globe.
What is International Transfers?
International Transfers is a solution that enables members to make international transfers anytime, anywhere.
There's no need for you to wait in line - now you can transfer money internationally through online banking and our mobile app.
What can International Transfers be used for?
- Buying property or a holiday home outside of Canada
Paying for tuition fees overseas
Sending money to friends or family who live overseas
Paying for accommodations or holidays outside of Canada
Supporting a family member who is travelling overseas
Paying for work to be completed
Paying for a wedding abroad
Overseas mortgage payments
Paying for medical expenses or bills overseas
How to send an International Transfer
- Register in online banking or our Mobile App to get started.
- You will need to have your Photo ID ready to upload.
- Add your recipient (s)
- Provide the recipient's details so we know where to send money to.
- Book your International Transfer.
- Enter the transfer details, get a quote and execute.
- You will recieve a confirmation email.
For more detailed instructions click here.
Here are the most commonly asked questions about International Transfers.
How much can I transfer?
How long do the transfers take?
How do I keep track of my transfer?
How safe is my transfer?
What are the exchange rates?
What are the fees?
Will the recipient be charged a fee?
How do I make changes to my personal details in International Transfers?
What if I don't have any valid government photo ID?
Does International Transfers allow a Rural Route (RR) or a PO Box for a sender address?
Need some help?
No problem, we're here to help