Log in using the same login ID (Debit card Number) and Personal Access Code you use for online banking MemberDirect.
Online Banking & Our Mobile App
MemberDirect® Online Banking
Stay connected with your accounts and financial responsibilities with MemberDirect® online banking. Manage your accounts, open a savings account, transfer money between accounts, pay bills, send an INTERAC® e-transfer and more whenever it's convenient for you.
Need to sign up for online banking? Contact us and we'll get you started.
Get instant and secure access to your accounts with the Crossroads Credit Union mobile banking app.
- Check your account balances and activity
- Manage your bills
- Schedule payments
- Transfer money between accounts
- Use INTERAC® e-Transfer to send and receive money securely
- Deposit your cheques using Deposit Anywhere
All from the palm of your hand anytime - anywhere.
* Members must have MemberDirect® online banking access in order to access the app, to sign up contact us.
Our mobile banking app is as secure as online banking. Your PAC prevents unauthorized access and 128-bit SSL encryption protects your data.
Download the app for free.
Mobile App FAQs
How do I access the app?
What Can I do in the mobile app?
What security does the mobile app use?
What is my Nickname?
What is remember login?
What is PAC?
What is QuickView?
Can I turn off QuickView?
How do I add a bill payee to my online banking or Mobile App?
Deposit cheques with a snap
It's free. It's fast. It's secure.
Here's how it works.
- Download the Crossroads Mobile Banking App
- Open the app
- Tap Deposit
- Choose your account and the amount of your deposit
- Snap a photo of the front and back of your cheque
- Tap Submit
®MEMBERDIRECT are registered trade-marks and ®MEMBER CARD and MEMBER CARD & Design are registered certification marks owned by Credit Union Central of Canada, used under license.