Returning to college or university this fall? Crossroads wants to help support your success!
We are proud to support students who are returning to post-secondary studies this fall by offering 3 ~ $1,000 Post-Secondary Scholarships!
How it Works:
- The scholarships are available to members of Crossroads Credit Union.
- Members must have completed at least one year of studies at an approved post-secondary institution and are continuing their studies in the Fall of 2021.
- Applicants must submit an academic transcript, proof of enrollment, character reference and an essay in approximatley 500 words answering the following question: "What does Financial Confidence mean to you? How can Crossroads help you succeed in your journey to building your Financial Confidence?"
- Essay quality and academic merit are the top considerations in awarding the scholarships.
- Applicants may have their name, photo and essay published on our website, in-branch and on our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Scholarship recipients will be notified via telephone after the selections are made in mid August.
- Deadline to apply is August 3rd
Fillable PDF Applications can be emailed to: email@example.com.
Or mailed to: Marketing Department, Crossroads Credit Union, PO Box 2006, Canora, SK S0A 0L0
Have a question? We're here to help!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (306) 563.2424.
Try out our NEW online application process!