Donations and Sponsorships
Giving back to make an impact.
Crossroads Credit Union offers support in the form of donations and sponsorships to local charitable and non-profit organizations and groups who are working hard to make a difference in Crossroads Country. Our hope is to use the funds budgeted in this area to support as many people within our communities as possible.
Considerations for support:
- Community: Capital projects & initiatives that focus on Community & Economic Development & Revitalization to help build stronger communities.
- Wellness: Projects & initiatives that focus on the wellbeing of people in Crossroads Country through wellness, nutrition, mental health and recreational programs and activities.
- Education: Projects & initiatives that focus on building a brighter future for the people in Crossroads Country through educational programs helping to develop literacy in our communities.
- Health: Community health care projects & initiatives that focus on advancement of healthcare services available for the people in Crossroads Country.
We will not support:
- Political or religious groups or organizations
- Advocacy organizations whose causes are publicly controversial
- Organizations or projects whose benefits are national, provincial or outside the geographic area in which the Crossroads does business